The Enhance programme has been created to support social enterprise network development across Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset. It’s purpose is to create strong social enterprise networks help develop a healthy ecosystem for social enterprise growth and development through collaboration, events and better communication across the southwest.
The Enhance Social Enterprise Network Devon & Somerset programme is a partnership of:
- Devon Communities Together (DCT), covering the rural Devon area
- ESSENCE of Exeter CIC, covering Exeter
- Plymouth Social Enterprise Network (PSEN), covering Plymouth
- Local Spark: Torbay Community Supported Enterprise, covering Torbay
- Smart Communities Ltd (of Community Council of Somerset), covering Somerset, with the Enhance Social Enterprise Network, Somerset
The website has details of all events across all network partners, and importantly has a searchable social enterprise business directory to facilitate business to business selling, public procurement, and business to customer selling – helping us spread the word about the amazing work of our social enterprises! Search for your organisation by name and then click Claim My Listing!
Membership to the network will be free for the first year thanks to funding from the European Regional Directive Fund. To find out more and claim your free listing in the directory now go to:
The Heart of the South West Enhance Social Enterprise Programme is receiving funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.