There are lots of reasons to join our network – not least that a voice is loudest when it is in partnership with many others. At PSEN we work hard to make sure that the voice of social business, social impact and social value is loud in the city. We work with local stakeholders to create positive impact in policy and we work with national bodies to showcase Plymouth as an icon of good, purposeful business.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member of Plymouth Social Enterprise Network. Joining is simple, all you need to do is select your membership band and complete the registration form. We’ll do the rest!
- Free entry to bi-monthly network meetings where you will have the opportunity to meet other local entrepreneurs, hear national news from the sector and take advantage of an open mic opportunity to speak about your project.
- Use of the Plymouth Social Enterprise Network Logo on your website and emails to demonstrate your commitment to a fair economy in the city.
- A say in the running of the network – PSEN is member owned meaning that members make up and vote to elect the board. They are also invited to contribute to any strategy or policy development and have a voice on the inclusive growth board and in any lobbying.
- Access to our regular newsletter which includes investment, funding and training opportunities for your business
- Free sharing of your news stories, jobs and events through our weekly newsletter and on our busy social media platforms.
- Your business featured on the PSEN website as part of an interactive directory highlighting social enterprises in the city. You are also entitled to a listing as part of the cross county Enhance Social Enterprise Network.
- The opportunity to be a part of the biggest social enterprise festival in the UK.
- Access to exclusive PSEN members funding pots
- Access to a pool of expert associates and a fully funded 1-1 business support session
- 10% off membership of Social Enterprise UK – the national voice for social business.
- 10% discount off the initial annual licence fee for the Social Enterprise Mark – worth up to £750 (depending on the size of your organisation)
Click here to download our latest Membership Pack
To start the membership process, simply select your organisations annual turnover bracket from the choices below and click Sign Up. You will then be taken to your application form to complete the rest of your profile.