As a member of Plymouth Social Enterprise Network you’ll get to meet and network with other local social enterprises, promote your social enterprise for free via our meetings, website and social media pages, bring in new business by offering member-to-member benefits and learn new things by attending the presentations at our Network meetings, benefiting from the wisdom of other members and joining our social media group.
There are lots of other benefits too, including…
- Free entry to network meetings
- A say in the running of the network
- Free posting of stories and events on our weekly newsletter which goes out to 1,000 people
- Your business featured on the PSEN website
- Discounted membership of Social Enterprise UK
- 10% discount off the cost of the Social Enterprise Mark – worth between £35 and £450 depending on the size of your organization
Membership fees 2016/17
Fees are paid annually and calculated based on your business annual income – there are two types of membership available:
This is for social enterprises based in and around Plymouth. Each member organisation holds one vote at meetings.
This is for anyone or any organisation or individual that wants to promote the aims of Plymouth Social Enterprise Network. Associate members do not have voting rights.
UP TO £10k
BETWEEN £10K – £50K
BETWEEN £50K – £100K
BETWEEN £100K – £500K
BETWEEN £500K – £1m
BETWEEN £1m – £5m