As part of Social Enterprise City – Plymouth’s Festival of Social Enterprise – Plymouth Social Enterprise Network (PSEN) wants to encourage new business ideas. These ventures could become brilliant social enterprises and products/services of the future bringing fantastic benefits to Plymouth.
We invite you to apply with your business idea on the form below. The best five ideas, in the view of the PSEN executive committee, will be invited to pitch to a panel of experts on Social Enterprise Day (15th November). The winner will receive up to £3,000 worth of business support to help that idea become a reality. The package includes…
• Three months FREE desk space at Real Ideas Organisation worth nearly £500.
• FREE business advice worth up to £600 from Iridescent Ideas CIC.
• One day of FREE training with Zebra Collective worth over £500.
• A support package from UnLtd together with a financial award of £1,000*.
• Financial support from Francis Clark Accountants worth around £400.
• Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Monday 12th November.
• Applications will be shortlisted by PSEN’s executive committee.
• Shortlisted applicants will be assigned a mentor from PSEN to develop your pitch for day.
• On Thursday 15th you will be allocated 5 minutes for your pitch and 5 minutes for questions.
Download the form and apply now: Ten Day Business Idea Challenge Application Form FINAL
*To be eligible for the UnLtd support you must: be over 16; not part of an established organization; have a real social impact; fulfil a clear need and demand; have clear outputs and goals and provide a learning experience or opportunity. UnLtd cannot support ventures that: are part of your paid employment; involve political or religious campaigning; involve activities outside the law or against public policy, or anything that encourages ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony; involve employing people other than yourself to carry out most of the work; are mainly for people to achieve academic qualifications; re to fund living expenses.