The competition that celebrates the work and achievements of people and organisations in the UK’s growing social enterprise movement is now open. New categories have been introduced to recognise the development and diversity of the sector, with a total of 14 categories open to applicants.
The organisers are looking for the business men and women who are turning capitalism on its head, running the businesses that most benefit society, communities and workers.
The sector’s flagship awards, now in their 14th year, are organised by Social Enterprise UK, who are working with partners in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to reach out to Britain’s 68,000-strong social enterprise movement.
The winners will be decided by a panel of expert judges including some of the UK’s leading social entrepreneurs and announced at an evening ceremony to be held in London during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
Entries are open until 26th August.
- Social enterprise leader
- Start up social enterprise
- UK social enterprise
- Social enterprise supporter
- Youth led social enterprise
- Evidence of impact
- Social entrepreneur
- Social enterprise town
- Social enterprise champion
- Finance / investment deal
- Employee / volunteer
- Social enterprise transition award (public sector spin outs or enterprising charities)
- Innovation (best new product or service)
- International social enterprise
Click here for more information and how to apply.