There are a few places left on our Community Engagement training on 1st June in Plymouth. It’s a practical workshop which focuses on the skills and tools for community engagement. Things people liked about it have included:
- the tools – very logical, very simple .: very effective.
- meeting other people from different agencies
- speed of delivery and concise content
- trainers brilliant – very enthusiastic
- the positive spin on questions – will definitely be using this in the public surveys we carry out.
More information is available here and you can download a booking form here. We’re charging a very reasonable £65 + VAT per person and the last date for booking will be Tuesday 24th May. Please do forward to others who might be interested.
We’ve been working with Film Real One, an independent film company, to document people’s responses to the Big Society idea. You can now see the results and add your comments here.
We’ve also been talking to City College, Plymouth and RIO about the British Gas Energyshares initiative. This is a project which can fund community renewable and energy saving projects. For more information, or to support the City College proposal, click here.