Plymouth Social Enterprise Network held a meeting on Tuesday 8th March at Granby Island Community Centre at 12.00 noon.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Introductions for any new attendees
- Notes of the last meeting
- Matters arising (not covered on agenda elsewhere)
- New Membership Applications – to be considered by existing full members
- Development Plan For Approval by the members – Dev Plan Sub Group
- 5 Point Action Plan – For Approval GH & SS
- Communication/social media sub group update – DK
- Securing funding for the plans – sponsorship and bids – group discussion
- Presentation from a Social Enterprise (tbc and may be earlier on agenda)
- Any other business – Student Case Study request
- Chair & Venue for next meeting
Minutes of the meeting are in the draft stage and will be sent out to members when checked.
The next meeting arranged is set for Tuesday 10th May, please check the Network Meetings page for details.